13 February, 2014

on my mind...
DETAILSthursday


cream, navy, white and flats for spring...

The central piece in this board has to be the white Georges Rech coat with the black collar. I choosed a light and fresh mood board with a leather effect skirt, a gorgeous croco navy bag and some flats. The t-shirt its just to dress down a little bit, ending with a classic body moisturizer from Khiel´s. Here you can find a Swarovski encrusted dispenser, how exclusive is that? Personally, I  added this piece just for fun. For an incredible 5000£, I prefer to invest in a more solid piece like a watch or a bag, my bathroom can live with my humble L´occitane and Laura Mercier moisturizers.

T by Alexander Wang t-shirt
Le Tanneur bag
Georges Rech coat
Khiel´s body moisturizer
Zara skirt
Zara flats

No comments:

Post a Comment