20 March, 2014

beauté...
NUDE NAILS

FAVOURITE SHADE: DUSTY GREY

I found this image of an editorial at Madame Figaro, of a gorgeous silk dress from Chloé, with Barbara Bui derbys. It reminds me my latest crush for dusty grey nails. Lately I´ve been tired to use color on my nails, and this is a good interpretation of a non-color in my opinion. It´s not white, it´s not grey, it´s a medium shade between these two ( I discovered recently that is the same color used on Alexander Wang´s SS14 show). And voilá! I created my mood board for this week.


4 comments:

  1. Love the rings! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have these rings for many years and I never stopped to use them. You can always overlay, or wear them like this.The index finger is in silver with crystals, the ring finger is in diamonds ( it´s my splurge item). They were bought at a local jewelry boutique. You can find a lot of similar choices at Monica Vinader´s boutiques, from swarovski to diamonds.

      Kisses, Teresa.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I really like your blog!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous23/3/14 11:00

    I like it!

    ReplyDelete