24 March, 2014

now...
EXTRA LENGHT SLEEVES



 THE LOOSE SLEEVE IMPACT   
Céline FW14

 How sexy and sophisticated are those extra lenght sleeve sweaters and coats from Phoebe Philo´s last collection? I must confess that  in cooler winter day´s, I normally manipulate my simple sweater to cover my hands ( it´s just a nice and confort touch in winter time). So, it´s a nice surprise to see this effect pushed to extreme of confort, and still, looking completely polished and fashion forward. As always, the Céline´s fall collection embraces this streamlined sensuality, that is very appealing in my opinion. Love the black sheer layers that stay´s underneath a sweater or a knit dress. There are a lot of depth and complexity in each outfit, like an organic feel where the fabrics can spontaneously embrace the silhouette.



No comments:

Post a Comment