30 June, 2014

...
30.06
MONDAY

 
This week I´m searching for side stripe pieces. They´re very versatile cause you can dress up by adding a pair of heels, or, dress down, like I did this week by adding my beloved black slides. I think that black slides looks amazing with a red nail lacquer, I´m wearing Essie in aperitif ( a true red ). Side stripe pants and shorts has always a similarity on my mind of Joseph collections, and you know how I love that brand :). I have found this mango shorts and they look very easy-going and cool, and just to add that final touch, I borrowed from my mum her diamond/pearls earrings. I love the idea of this extra sparkle on this type of outfit. Hope you like! Have a great week!
 
 
I´m wearing:
 
Kain label t-shirt
Mango sweater
Mango shorts
Zara bag
Uterqüe slides
Vintage sunglasses
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/7/14 21:54

    What a picture, the sixth one!!!

    ReplyDelete