06 June, 2014

.life.
UNPACKING

PERSONAL PACKS

It´s not big surprise that I´m always picking clothes and accessories by their cut, quality material and how often I will wear that piece without get bored. I think that this is a good question for the nowadays consumer. What influence you when you´re out for shopping, quality or quantity? If the answer is quantity, do you make that decision even if you know that most of the pieces will be hung out in your closet after the first use? Personally, I´ve noticed that over the years, my shopping search always end on timeless, neutral and well made pieces ( and not necessarily expensive). Of course that I have my in-a-second shopping moments, of a cool statement pants or a skirt, but I leave those choices for the budget pieces. This was just a thought that I had when I was unpacking my stuff in the new apartment and decided to share it with you.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment