11 January, 2015

.details.
LACE DETAILS AND SHIRTS

 MY LAST PICKS: LACE UNDERWEAR AND FRINGED SKIRTS

I know that I´m missing a lot of updates and some looks, but you´ll see will worth the wait.  I´m restructuring my ideas for the blog and preparing exciting improvements. Right now I´m into a whole cleansing wardrobe experience and I´ve been rethinking some aspects from the past year.

 I came to a conclusion, nothing extraordinary but urgently, I need to introduce key elements that add a little more of sexy effect to my laid-back wardrobe. And nothing better than a first purchase on La Perla´s boutique as a key piece to a new attitude for 2015. This is my idea, a sexy top underneath a timeless shirt and black Lanvin ballerinas. I'm loving this new inspiration, new year / new me attitude! 

Zara skirt   / Lanvin flats  / Uterqüe shirt  / La Perla lace top


No comments:

Post a Comment