13 February, 2015

.on my mind.
KNIT PANTS AND ESPADRILLES

MY PICKS FOR WARMER DAYS

I just couldn´t resist to this fur espadrilles, they remind me a lot my old lace ones from Manebí. In terms of knit inspiration, I just tried out this knit pants from Zara and was very surprised by their cut and how they fit. I will try to do some street looks with the pants that resembles a little to my obsession by Céline´s Resort 2015 collection. Is it me or I have been emphasizing a lot of pieces remitting to summer? maybe it´s just to forget these gray and rainy day´s.
And... will be too early to start already using espadrilles?  I guess not, I just need dry meteorologic conditions and some socks. Now I understand some of the fashion week ambiguities in terms of choosing the right outfit that fits the weather. The excitment of picking "The look" is bigger than freeze legs or feet. Still, I like my feet warm, god bless the socks! ( but I´m not convinced that socks and birkenstocks speak the same language. Maybe my architectural and disciplined brain sensors, doesn´t allow me to see this aesthetic very appealing).
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment