29 March, 2015

.beauté.
KIEHL´S SHAMPOO

THE AMINO ACID SHAMPOO


Hi everyone!! I´m sorry that I´ve been away for a while, but I´ve been out for a few day´s!  But now I ´m having a little more time and can update my latest choices in terms of beauty, fashion and a lot more! Don´t forget to follow me on instagram, normally I´m adding new pics regularly..  

I already talked about the importance that I give to a good shampoo and texturizing cream, and this option from Kiehl´s, the Amino Acid shampoo, will not let you down. It has a special formula with coconut oils and wheat proteins, which means?, it smells amazing!! Normally I choose more organic items that I know it will not weight down my hair at a long term. Malin & Goetz has a similar one, the Moisturizing shampoo is one of my favorites too. And a more affordable option is Phyto Paris ( you can find it at a local pharmacy ).


No comments:

Post a Comment