03 May, 2015

.today´s outfit.
LEATHER AND SCARVES


Probably this is my oldest look ever, leather jackets, skinny´s and heels. I think this is my rescue outfit when I have no clue of what I will wear, because it always work for me. Messy weather, messy outfit, right? Lately has been raining with 20º temperatures, it´s so annoying! I ´m just telling you, I´m beginning to despair for a pair of lace-up sandals and I know that I will break soon because I´m not the most patient person. So, here is my mood for today, black leather and leopard... nothing extraordinary or fashion forward, but will fit my today´s mood.

I´m wearing:

Coccinelle leather jacket ( similar here  and here)
T by Alexander Wang t-shirt ( here )
Whistles jeans ( here)
Zara sandals ( similar here)
Furla scarf ( similar here and here)
Italian leather bag ( similar here and here)



No comments:

Post a Comment