27 April, 2015

.want,need.
MONDAY SHOPPING: LIGHT RIBBED KNIT

Joseph rib top and long skirt ( similar here ) / Uterqüe sandals / Joseph grey top ( similar here / Furla small bucket bag ( similar here )/ Furla fur bag charm / Diptyque Huiles Précieuses body oil

This week I´m all into this type of deconstructed ribbed knitwear in pure white hues. Joseph is one of my favorite brands for a long time and this week I´m showing you my most recent obsession: that long ribbed skirt! Totally cool with some Chloé inspiring flat lace-up sandals or this burgundy heel. A fur bag charm is in my wish list as well as a small bucket bag, and Furla has some great options. And because the bared leg season is approaching, nothing better to splurge on this body oil from Diptyque to indulge your skin, there´s no error with this brand ( you can always find some great options from local pharmacies too, like Lierac, Caudalie or Nuxe ). I´m on a countdown mode to wear a pair of lace-up sandals, hope the weather get better and the rain stops, finger´s crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment