13 April, 2015

.my picks.
MONDAY SHOPPING


Zara white jeans /  Ganni oversized shirt  /  Ganni lace shorts  /  Isabel Marant sandals ( similar here ) / Furla backpack /  All Saints embroidered dress ( similar here and here )


This week I´m all into white jeans, some black silk pieces and embroidered dresses. I just love the oversized silk shirt combined with those silk shorts, effortless and very useful to mix and match this type of pieces with a pair of jeans or a simple t-shirt. I´m on the hunt for a long and sleek embroidered dress and All Saints has the most gorgeous option, love the straight cut shape of it. And finally, I found this beautifully leather backpack from Furla and I think that it´s probably the beginning of a more easy-going and less classic approach from the italian brand that I´ve been a faithful follower from many years, love it! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment