13 April, 2015

.today´s outfit.
LET´S TALK ABOUT CROP JEANS!



The new fever has arrived... at least for me it has begin to change the way I look for every pair of jeans. For some reason there´s a sexiness of an exposed ankle that has begun to grow even more in the number of crop jeans that I have in my wardrobe. And every time I try a longer leg length I just have the desire to cut a few more centimeters, loll. And is the perfect excuse to show your favorite pair of gladiator sandals, right? I´m tempting to buy a pair of Acne jeans, because they´re the best in this type of aesthetic with a straight cut or a boyfriend fit. Zara has a few good options too, like this white version that I have picked.


I´m wearing:

Paul Smith jacket  ( similar here )
Cos t-shirt
Zara jeans ( here )
Uterqüe shoes ( similar here)
Carolina Herrera bag 
Céline sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment