23 May, 2015

.beauty.
MY BEAUTY SELECTION FOR NOW

OLD AND NEW FAVORITES

Lately my skin are reacting a little more to weather conditions and this means that I need some SOS products without parabens with good soothing properties. The first one is this Embryolisse lait-crème concentré which has a great reputation in the make-up artist´s world. It´s a multi-tasking creme that can be used as a primer, make-up remover, mask or as a moisturizer. I already used it twice but somehow I find it very "flat" in terms of a moisturizer, but as a make-up remover or a mask? very soothing and perfect for my skin.
For specific areas I have a power duo that has been my favorite for a few months, I´m talking about the Avène soothing eye contour cream and La Roche-Posay Cicaplast B5 for face. At last, my haircare routine is pretty low maintenance, it's simple and easy... I´m just using the Bumble and Bumble defining cream like I do since 7 years or more and it never let me down, a true keeper!

My final tip is: make things simple and don´t try to categorize too much your skin type or hair type. For example, I choose products that say "For all skin types" and "all hair types" and treat your specific needs with an extra product like a good tonic lotion for T-zone or a hair mask. And don´t forget to choose more organic products like silicone-free and paraben-free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment