19 May, 2015

.on my mind.
THE EFFORTLESS SLIM SLIDES


Vacation paradise and Common Projects photos via Theline.com / Becca cosmetics the ultimate gloss in pink lotus ( here ) / InStyle editorial June.15 / Common Projects slides ( here and here )/ Gianvito Rossi suede slides


These are my picks in terms of slides for summer, sleek and minimal with three different shapes. Of course that I can´t resist to high quality leather slides, and you know me, I´m a shoe lover! Those three options caught my attention on net-a-porter´s site, they´re beautiful. In terms of lip shades for summer I´ll stay in my comfort zone in the world of a coral/pink hue, like that one from Becca Cosmetics, they're amazing and lasts forever ( I already have the color malibu punch and I think that would be a nice option too). Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment